Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Saturday, October 18, 2003

I spent over three hours cleaning the alpaca barn today! There was so much hay on the floor, it took forever to get all of it swept up. Hopefully I'll get paid tomorrow.Took some photos of the two baby 'pacas, too.

The color went out on our TV today..so everything's black and white. Mom was weighing the options...get it fixed or go for a new TV if it doesn't correct itself. It'd be so cool to get a flatscreen TV!

Becky, condolences on the travel thing. But I hope you have fun clothes shopping! And meeting "Andrew." Hmm.

Damn, I'm going to do poorly on the math test on Monday. I hardly understand any of it. It's so annoying. All these composition equations and stuff.

I'm gonna go now. AOL news tidbit: "Will you become obese?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home