I am house sitting right now, but the Domino thing didn't work out as they cancelled their trip.
Haven't done too much today..There are two new baby alpacas at the Whitman's. The two females that they sold both had their babies (1 day apart!) Kim, the white one, had a white female, and Savanna, the grey/black spotted one, had a bay black male. They are so adorable and less than a week old!
Read "A Hunger Artist" by Kafka today, as well as "The Hat Act" by Robert Coover and "The Knife Thrower" by Steven Millhauser (the latter two were familiar from Creative Writing last year.) All about morbid entertainment basically.
Maybe tomorrow I will do something more exciting. The canal is drained and is crossable at most points. I should take a hike or something.
Haven't done too much today..There are two new baby alpacas at the Whitman's. The two females that they sold both had their babies (1 day apart!) Kim, the white one, had a white female, and Savanna, the grey/black spotted one, had a bay black male. They are so adorable and less than a week old!
Read "A Hunger Artist" by Kafka today, as well as "The Hat Act" by Robert Coover and "The Knife Thrower" by Steven Millhauser (the latter two were familiar from Creative Writing last year.) All about morbid entertainment basically.
Maybe tomorrow I will do something more exciting. The canal is drained and is crossable at most points. I should take a hike or something.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home