Well today is Friday, but I have tons of homework! Good time to start procrastinating and write a blog.
Yeah, the homecoming court turned out to be a popularity contest. Big surprise. Not like they really have to do anything though, so I suppose if anything's gonna be about popularity, this should be it.
I have the math review packet, an English essay, and French homework. And I really need to start reading that Bradbury book again.
Tomorrow I think will be the Whitman barn cleaning, and I'll have to see about the hall decorating. I guess I can go for a few hours or something.
Becky, is it really scary in college with like no teacher guidance? A couple days ago DeBorde told us that each time we went down to the stream for mapping or velocity tests we should have been keeping a journal and taking a thermometer for air and water readings...Ok, he mentioned at the beginning of the year that we would be doing water temperature, and I just figured that we would be doing a somewhat seperate unit on that later, as no one else was doing it and that was the only mention of it. I was kind of keeping a journal of important things like wildlife sightings, but other than that, I didn't write down anything..
He said that that's what it would be like in college. Everything in the syllabus. Well in his outline for the class there wasn't a mention of temperature readings. It was just rather annoying. We were supposed to assume that temperature readings had to be taken from the start, every day.
Ok. So I got my French book done and Mrs. Jackson was super impressed with it. So was the class. Mrs. Jackson said, "All of these books are great. And then there's Merrie's." So that was kind of nice! I spent hours on that thing.
Hmm. Digital cameras have begun to infiltrate my dreams. Last night I dreamed that I got the canon powershot A80, and for some reason I needed to return it cause I was going to get a different camera, but I was using it (trying to photograph this big lizard and pond turtles) and wasn't sure if I'd be able to return it. It was really weird 'cause this camera had like every picture I'd ever taken on its memory card, even the ones I'd taken with my old camera..Creepy!
I gotta go feed the dogs. Oh, and Mrs. Jackson now has two guinea pigs =)
Again Becky, good luck with your presentation/interview. When will you know the results?
Yeah, the homecoming court turned out to be a popularity contest. Big surprise. Not like they really have to do anything though, so I suppose if anything's gonna be about popularity, this should be it.
I have the math review packet, an English essay, and French homework. And I really need to start reading that Bradbury book again.
Tomorrow I think will be the Whitman barn cleaning, and I'll have to see about the hall decorating. I guess I can go for a few hours or something.
Becky, is it really scary in college with like no teacher guidance? A couple days ago DeBorde told us that each time we went down to the stream for mapping or velocity tests we should have been keeping a journal and taking a thermometer for air and water readings...Ok, he mentioned at the beginning of the year that we would be doing water temperature, and I just figured that we would be doing a somewhat seperate unit on that later, as no one else was doing it and that was the only mention of it. I was kind of keeping a journal of important things like wildlife sightings, but other than that, I didn't write down anything..
He said that that's what it would be like in college. Everything in the syllabus. Well in his outline for the class there wasn't a mention of temperature readings. It was just rather annoying. We were supposed to assume that temperature readings had to be taken from the start, every day.
Ok. So I got my French book done and Mrs. Jackson was super impressed with it. So was the class. Mrs. Jackson said, "All of these books are great. And then there's Merrie's." So that was kind of nice! I spent hours on that thing.
Hmm. Digital cameras have begun to infiltrate my dreams. Last night I dreamed that I got the canon powershot A80, and for some reason I needed to return it cause I was going to get a different camera, but I was using it (trying to photograph this big lizard and pond turtles) and wasn't sure if I'd be able to return it. It was really weird 'cause this camera had like every picture I'd ever taken on its memory card, even the ones I'd taken with my old camera..Creepy!
I gotta go feed the dogs. Oh, and Mrs. Jackson now has two guinea pigs =)
Again Becky, good luck with your presentation/interview. When will you know the results?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home