Just got done house sitting today. That was pretty fun.
I am reading Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury for my author essay..Gotta do a lot more library research and read a second book or a short story collection. I looked at Artifacts for Something Wicked This Way Comes (Bradbury has his very own section), but they didn't have it. I really wanted to read that one though since I'm kind of familiar with it. Fahrenheit 451 is pretty easy reading.
Well I have tomorrow off, which is nice. I still have a couple more illustrations to do for that French book, and I'm trying to figure out how to do step piecewise functions. Ugh. Thursday I might be going to the World Forestry Center in Portland with some other earth club members for the 10th annual earth club conference. I went last year and it was really fun. But I still don't know if I should miss math for it.
Tidbit for the day:
"What's that in your hair?"
"A man pulling a rickshaw."
Was browsing on ebay with mom and came across a barrette with a figural man pulling a rickshaw on top of it. Weird, right?
I am reading Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury for my author essay..Gotta do a lot more library research and read a second book or a short story collection. I looked at Artifacts for Something Wicked This Way Comes (Bradbury has his very own section), but they didn't have it. I really wanted to read that one though since I'm kind of familiar with it. Fahrenheit 451 is pretty easy reading.
Well I have tomorrow off, which is nice. I still have a couple more illustrations to do for that French book, and I'm trying to figure out how to do step piecewise functions. Ugh. Thursday I might be going to the World Forestry Center in Portland with some other earth club members for the 10th annual earth club conference. I went last year and it was really fun. But I still don't know if I should miss math for it.
Tidbit for the day:
"What's that in your hair?"
"A man pulling a rickshaw."
Was browsing on ebay with mom and came across a barrette with a figural man pulling a rickshaw on top of it. Weird, right?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home