Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Today I endured a dentist cleaning and then an orthodontist check-up in the morning.
Good news: I get my braces off in 5 weeks!
I was very disappointed that I didn't miss more of my Econ class. It is really the most worthless class-we read a chapter that looks so very similar to some things I was reading in elementary and middle school, about comparison food shopping and why people buy the clothes they do. It's really a pathetic class and bores me to no end.

Started reading Twain's The Mysterious Stranger. Yes, it is dark.
Friday, as difficult as it is to believe, is early release and the end of the first quarter. Time flies when you're stuck in school.

Ah, there's an NHS meeting tomorrow. I forgot that yesterday was the day for NHS officers to meet...and apparently a couple others did to..oops. Yeah, we're supposed to be all responsible..a month ago when we decided on tuesdays I should've written it in on my calendar, but heck...that was a freakin' month ago. There's no way a normal person could remember that.

I gotta go work on math now. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home