Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Today in English the preschoolers came in trick or treating all dressed up..so adorable. One was a rhino, another a dinosaur, there was a unicorn, a snow white, a pegasus, and Lorenzen's daughter was a fairy.

Got some Casper stickers from Lorenzen as they were left over, on the bottom of the little box there is a printed sentence: "Not for Eating."

Moline will be gone Monday, which means a work day for math. That'll be nice. In art I'm working on a watercolor antelope that is turning out ok. OO, tomorrow is early release. Fun fun. Start the alpaca job tomorrow evening too. Will be doing evening duties till the 18th of November!

It snowed a bit last night. Coming home from school I lost traction on the shady section near Tucker Bridge. Luckily I managed to gain control again and steered out of it with no consequence other than a good scare!

It was absolutely freezing today, and there was a fire drill during math. We went back inside and the faulty alarm was still buzzing off and on. It finally stopped after we'd gotten back in the classroom. Maybe they do need to test the bells once in a while!

Stayed after again to do some more photocopying and research for the Bradbury paper. Works located list is due Monday, in MLA citing format. Not too much stuff I have to do this weekend though. That's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home