Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Friday, November 07, 2003

Four-day weekend!
And only moderate homework. I am very happy to report I just found out that I got a 13 out of 12 on my last math quiz! I guessed that I got a 12/12 and earned an extra point for my correct guess. =) However, next week is the test over chapter 3. Eek.

Today mom and I went over to feed the Whitman's alpacas and as I was unlocking the gate, I thought I saw something flying around above their pasture. We drove into the driveway and IT landed about 60 feet in front of the jeep..it was a screech owl! An adorable, gumdrop shaped owl! It just sat there in the driveway, so I walked towards it and it flew up onto a fencepost. It looked at me and then flew off into the field and landed on another fence post.
We saw it again on the way out. Becky-it brings back memories of that one we saw on that walk a couple years ago. Owls are so cute.

I've been having problems with our CD burner lately. I tried another one today. It seemed to record fine but then it would not play on the computer's CD player or our portable CD player. I don't know what to think. Sometimes it works perfectly and sometimes it doesn't work at all.

I posted my "The Ridiculous Journey: Bosun's Travels Through the Backyard" on our photography board at school. Now everyone will be wondering..what's with these random basset hound photos??"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home