Today was pretty uneventful, except for the fact that I ordered my new digital camera! Yes, after months of contemplation and indecisiveness, I finally took the plunge into the world of good digital cameras. I know this will be a step up from my really crappy 1 mp Kodak! I also ordered Becky's.
I decided on Canon's powershot A80 because it is compact, sounds simple to operate yet has tons of great features, and has four megapixels. I thought it was the perfect compromise between the easy to operate and smallish 3.2 mp A70 and the larger, more complex and expensive 4 mp G3.
I took Bosun on another long walk today. We went past that brown house up in the field "into the woods." We came back and I saw a deer in that clearing across the canal from the house. It is so nice when the canal is drained! I'll have to do some hiking this winter.
I think I'll watch some more headlines on Jay Leno tonight. Here's one of my favorites from a recent show:
"Mention this ad and get a free ice water."
I decided on Canon's powershot A80 because it is compact, sounds simple to operate yet has tons of great features, and has four megapixels. I thought it was the perfect compromise between the easy to operate and smallish 3.2 mp A70 and the larger, more complex and expensive 4 mp G3.
I took Bosun on another long walk today. We went past that brown house up in the field "into the woods." We came back and I saw a deer in that clearing across the canal from the house. It is so nice when the canal is drained! I'll have to do some hiking this winter.
I think I'll watch some more headlines on Jay Leno tonight. Here's one of my favorites from a recent show:
"Mention this ad and get a free ice water."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home