Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I have a math test tomorrow.

Today we took our final sample of macroinvertebrates in bio. Collected about 80 snails, 20 mayfly larvae, a planarian, and some freshwater shrimp. We had a heck of a time counting all those snails.

Can't figure out how to make a photo CD. I have a CD-RW and was attempting to copy some files to it, but the little instuctional pop-up kept urging "insert a rewritable CD" like it didn't recognize it or something. It was really getting annoying and I hope I can figure out what the problem is..I'm definitely going to want to make photo CDs when I have my new camera!

Hopefully Lorenzen will tell us tomorrow what he wants in our preliminary thesis for our author research papers, as that part is due early next week. Deadlines are fast approaching, and I think everyone has been slackin' on this thing. That means I'm not alone atleast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home