Got my braces off today! It took like, almost an hour and a half! Oh, Jodie, are you envious? Seriously though, I don't think you're the only senior with braces now.
Gena's hats are awesome.
First they took the wires out, then they popped the brackets out which was a rather painful experiene, and then they had to polish my teeth, put that little wire in and fit my retainer. Gosh, it feels weird..but my teeth actually look nice now! And just in time for my adv. bio presentation! The damn retainer keeps popping out though, which gets annoying...I'm supposed to wear it 24/7 except while eating or brushing. Somehow I don't think that's gonna happen. I'm not even wearing it now!
I bought a copy of the 2003 homecoming video...great air guitar! Everyone did such a great job, it's amazing..all that talent at the high school! Definitely worth remembering. I almost regret not doing air guitar!Oh well, there has got to be spectators for such an event.
Not sure if I'll be doing my bio presentation tomorrow or not...he didn't tell us the exact order...am fairly prepared though and am going to show my beaver video, take a pelt, and take part of a pear tree that'd been cut down. I get so nervous though, regardless of how I'm prepared.
Last night was the FFA dinner..kind of fun. Had to take over the roll of secretary 'cause Michael wasn't there, so I did the few lines in opening ceremony in front of everyone. Not bad though, considering I was just reciting them from a book and there were other officers up there with me.
Geez, this week has been very stressful. I've had a lot of homework and misc. stuff going on, plus I've been sick with a nasty cold and worrying about my SAT this saturday. I'm just looking forward to Saturday at around 12:00 noon, when it'll be over and done with!
Gena's hats are awesome.
First they took the wires out, then they popped the brackets out which was a rather painful experiene, and then they had to polish my teeth, put that little wire in and fit my retainer. Gosh, it feels weird..but my teeth actually look nice now! And just in time for my adv. bio presentation! The damn retainer keeps popping out though, which gets annoying...I'm supposed to wear it 24/7 except while eating or brushing. Somehow I don't think that's gonna happen. I'm not even wearing it now!
I bought a copy of the 2003 homecoming video...great air guitar! Everyone did such a great job, it's amazing..all that talent at the high school! Definitely worth remembering. I almost regret not doing air guitar!Oh well, there has got to be spectators for such an event.
Not sure if I'll be doing my bio presentation tomorrow or not...he didn't tell us the exact order...am fairly prepared though and am going to show my beaver video, take a pelt, and take part of a pear tree that'd been cut down. I get so nervous though, regardless of how I'm prepared.
Last night was the FFA dinner..kind of fun. Had to take over the roll of secretary 'cause Michael wasn't there, so I did the few lines in opening ceremony in front of everyone. Not bad though, considering I was just reciting them from a book and there were other officers up there with me.
Geez, this week has been very stressful. I've had a lot of homework and misc. stuff going on, plus I've been sick with a nasty cold and worrying about my SAT this saturday. I'm just looking forward to Saturday at around 12:00 noon, when it'll be over and done with!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home