Rawther uneventful day.
The rain finally let up though, and I had about an hour of decent daylight left after school to photograph stuff. I took a bunch of pics of Gabe, some more leaves, moss, grass, and chestnut casings that had fallen on the ground. I downloaded them all and had selected the whole folder to view as a slideshow, and then I was going to erase one but accidentally deleted them all...luckily they were still on my card, but for some reason when I went to download them again, a message popped up: "there are no images on the camera or card that meet the conditions for downloading."
So then I took three pics in the house to test why it wasn't working, and I was able to download just those three. It was really getting on my nerves, and then I decided to try a different method, so I chose "browse images first" and individually selected them for download and it worked! Weird stuff. Gotta outwit the computer I guess.
I printed out one of Gabe, and it turned out really nice except the printer messed up the bordering..like it printed slanted. But I think I can trim it up and it'll look good in our photo display when we change it!
Did stream flow today in bio. again. Next time I think we get research time for our individual research presentations..mine is on beaver. It only has to be 5 minutes long, and I plan on using some visual aids, so it should be fun.
I better go finish reading The Stranger. Am understanding the new math unit so far!
The rain finally let up though, and I had about an hour of decent daylight left after school to photograph stuff. I took a bunch of pics of Gabe, some more leaves, moss, grass, and chestnut casings that had fallen on the ground. I downloaded them all and had selected the whole folder to view as a slideshow, and then I was going to erase one but accidentally deleted them all...luckily they were still on my card, but for some reason when I went to download them again, a message popped up: "there are no images on the camera or card that meet the conditions for downloading."
So then I took three pics in the house to test why it wasn't working, and I was able to download just those three. It was really getting on my nerves, and then I decided to try a different method, so I chose "browse images first" and individually selected them for download and it worked! Weird stuff. Gotta outwit the computer I guess.
I printed out one of Gabe, and it turned out really nice except the printer messed up the bordering..like it printed slanted. But I think I can trim it up and it'll look good in our photo display when we change it!
Did stream flow today in bio. again. Next time I think we get research time for our individual research presentations..mine is on beaver. It only has to be 5 minutes long, and I plan on using some visual aids, so it should be fun.
I better go finish reading The Stranger. Am understanding the new math unit so far!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home