English was absolutely hellish today.
Mock trial from The Stranger. Totally unprepared...no communication...thought we were going by the book...15 + minutes of terrible questioning as Raymond. Was it me on trial to determine if I have an excellent memory? I think it was established that I do not! Hoping Lorenzen doesn't now see me as a total slacker. I really did read the book!
Ok, that probably made no sense to anyone. But I'd rather not even discuss it further!
Hmm. We had a bothersome CIM work sample thingy in math, and I had to do it even though I already have mine. Did the algebra problem, got answers, but didn't quite finish it. Will have to go in on my own time to finish my verification. Stupid CIM problems! Restaurants and delivery fees...
Becky, I hope that you are figuring out your camera! =) It snowed a bit up here in the upper valley, of course I missed the falling of it 'cause I was stuck in school! But going home, I saw that there was a bit of snow in "O Dull" in an orchard..and once I got a little way up the highway all the trees were coated..didn't slip at all but the roads looked slightly treacherous. Took a few pics of snow on tree and bamboo branches before my batteries ran out.
Mom wanted to spend our $25 gift certificate at Safeway so I drove us..we went to the paint store too for birdhouse stain..had a heck of a time getting out of that little parking area back on the road! Showing mom that I still need help/driving lessons! Especially after dark in HR on a friday night!
We got a 20 freakin' pound frozen turkey for under $4. Does that seem a bit sketchy to anyone else? But then again, it was a turkey labeled "Safeway." As in not a Foster Farms or anything "brand name." If turkeys can have brands..
Starting to fill out OSU app online. Found out they have zoology courses as well as a fisheries and wildlife program! I just wish it was a smaller college. Now I know I had all my courses and grades from my counselor somewhere..just can't find it now!
I went to Uncle Scott's last night, cause it was his b-day and dad and Margy were there too. And Ardyth. I ate (got there kinda late) and got to re-watch about the first half of the second Lord of the Rings on his wicked good TV. Am looking forward to seeing the last one of course. Scott really liked my photo of the red leaf..it was nice to hear that I composed it perfectly from him! I brought my digital camera and he was impressed..I don't know what one he has but it's not as good I guess.
We've been taking a lot of pics in photography with like low lighting and a spotlight on a person in various poses...no spectacular photos yet from those sessions, I definitely prefer inanimate objects and animals. I don't know..there's just more of a truth to non-human subjects. Those leaves aren't trying to impress anyone. Humans, however...there is a lot of self-consciousness built up inside people I suppose. Like anything less than purely candid becomes rather fake.
Beckers, I was glad to read your updated post. Always check yours, everyday! Can't wait till the 20th! =)
Mock trial from The Stranger. Totally unprepared...no communication...thought we were going by the book...15 + minutes of terrible questioning as Raymond. Was it me on trial to determine if I have an excellent memory? I think it was established that I do not! Hoping Lorenzen doesn't now see me as a total slacker. I really did read the book!
Ok, that probably made no sense to anyone. But I'd rather not even discuss it further!
Hmm. We had a bothersome CIM work sample thingy in math, and I had to do it even though I already have mine. Did the algebra problem, got answers, but didn't quite finish it. Will have to go in on my own time to finish my verification. Stupid CIM problems! Restaurants and delivery fees...
Becky, I hope that you are figuring out your camera! =) It snowed a bit up here in the upper valley, of course I missed the falling of it 'cause I was stuck in school! But going home, I saw that there was a bit of snow in "O Dull" in an orchard..and once I got a little way up the highway all the trees were coated..didn't slip at all but the roads looked slightly treacherous. Took a few pics of snow on tree and bamboo branches before my batteries ran out.
Mom wanted to spend our $25 gift certificate at Safeway so I drove us..we went to the paint store too for birdhouse stain..had a heck of a time getting out of that little parking area back on the road! Showing mom that I still need help/driving lessons! Especially after dark in HR on a friday night!
We got a 20 freakin' pound frozen turkey for under $4. Does that seem a bit sketchy to anyone else? But then again, it was a turkey labeled "Safeway." As in not a Foster Farms or anything "brand name." If turkeys can have brands..
Starting to fill out OSU app online. Found out they have zoology courses as well as a fisheries and wildlife program! I just wish it was a smaller college. Now I know I had all my courses and grades from my counselor somewhere..just can't find it now!
I went to Uncle Scott's last night, cause it was his b-day and dad and Margy were there too. And Ardyth. I ate (got there kinda late) and got to re-watch about the first half of the second Lord of the Rings on his wicked good TV. Am looking forward to seeing the last one of course. Scott really liked my photo of the red leaf..it was nice to hear that I composed it perfectly from him! I brought my digital camera and he was impressed..I don't know what one he has but it's not as good I guess.
We've been taking a lot of pics in photography with like low lighting and a spotlight on a person in various poses...no spectacular photos yet from those sessions, I definitely prefer inanimate objects and animals. I don't know..there's just more of a truth to non-human subjects. Those leaves aren't trying to impress anyone. Humans, however...there is a lot of self-consciousness built up inside people I suppose. Like anything less than purely candid becomes rather fake.
Beckers, I was glad to read your updated post. Always check yours, everyday! Can't wait till the 20th! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home