Well, I had a wonderful blog all written out and when I went to post 'n' publish it didn't work.."this page cannot be displayed.." etc...So here goes again:
I found out today that Jodie actually does visit my humble little site! Perhaps out of pity, but hey, oh well. At least this is getting some exposure.
And Ingenious Gena, who appointed me the name of animeux now has my blog address..=)
As I entered the much-ridiculed upper valley (aka Area Parkdale) today coming home from school, I encountered a veritable snow storm. You know, as much as people love to make fun of PK throughout the school year, no one can really touch it in the winter, 'cause everyone is envious of our snow! But it didn't stick much, and now at around 34 degrees Fahrenheit, there is no precipitation going on..
Word of the Day (yes, this is new!): verticillaster-An inflorescence with the flowers seemingly in a whorl, but actually composed of a pair of dense opposite clusters, as in most mints.
I found out today that Jodie actually does visit my humble little site! Perhaps out of pity, but hey, oh well. At least this is getting some exposure.
And Ingenious Gena, who appointed me the name of animeux now has my blog address..=)
As I entered the much-ridiculed upper valley (aka Area Parkdale) today coming home from school, I encountered a veritable snow storm. You know, as much as people love to make fun of PK throughout the school year, no one can really touch it in the winter, 'cause everyone is envious of our snow! But it didn't stick much, and now at around 34 degrees Fahrenheit, there is no precipitation going on..
Word of the Day (yes, this is new!): verticillaster-An inflorescence with the flowers seemingly in a whorl, but actually composed of a pair of dense opposite clusters, as in most mints.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home