Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, October 24, 2004

I got my conservation essay done..finally. It took me like two hours and all he wanted was a "short essay" as the take home section of a quiz. Mine creeps towards the two page mark though; I aim to impress. I think it's thorough.

Today was spent doing homework, becoming more entrenched in confusion as I try to sort through issues to vote on, and walking. I had to escape the freezing cold confines of my room around noon so opted for the often unpleasantly warm study porch. It's perfect when one is cold though. There were even a few sunbeams. I got my math homework completed. Factoring is time consuming, but I'm understanding these formulas for the tricky ones better. Mid afternoon I bundled up to locate this mailing center. Surprisingly enough I found it. Objects on map are closer than they appear. But then it turns out there's a place to mail things right by the bookstore, so it was rather unnecessary. Good excercise however. I continued walking around for forty minutes; it's something that should be done once in a while. Sadly enough the only wildlife sighting was a gray squirrel. I miss the mere potential to see deer and coyotes around here. It's just not the same. My feet are suffering from this concrete jungle too. It's very high stress.

Luckily my new sweatshirt shrunk somewhat after the washing and drying. Tomorrow is the house picture (yeah, we were encouraged to get these just for the sake of a photo).

Why does my mom inform me of the same news via nearly simultaneous email and phone message?

Hmm, nothing else comes to mind.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home