Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Beta fish are the perfect college companion, whether two or four year university..they live 2-4 years. They don't require extensive tank bubble systems, just food every other day and a sufficient volume of water. Rachel, Heather, and Kristen got beta fish today, and apparently it's a growing trend. We went to Petco and browsed. The more I see of such superstores the more I'm convinced that people spend way too much on their pets. Do rabbits really need yogurt drops? I don't think so. Ferrets don't need 6 story cages either. That's like the human equivalency of a three story house or something. Everyone found holding containers at Goodwill..decorative vases and bowls. I looked through the CDs. I found the soundtrack to Pecker, that movie that's sometimes on Comedy Central with Edward Furlong and Christina Ricci in it. Except the CD was missing..I would have gotten it for 94 cents too, if only for "Happy Go Lucky Me." The only other interesting thing I found was "Black bears and songbirds of the lower Mississippi."

Winco food stop too. Cracklin' Oat Bran! Rest of day consisted of laundry. Last night I put together a superior screensaver comprised of photos of favorite bands/artists. That's what happens when there's nothing better to do..google image seaches. Anyway, I might have to get a beta eventually too. Changing its water and feeding it would at least give me something to do for goodness sakes. I'm so bored! This is becoming the norm. Maybe later I'll see if anyone else is watching SNL tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home