Today was one of work productivity; yet one that lacked interest from a blog reader's perspective. Only art today, so I got to sleep in and then do nothing for several hours beforehand. Terribly exciting stuff. Oh, good pizza for lunch though. Living here really is rather plush.
I did discover a vacuum that is wow..efficient. It's even better than the Orek used to be before it tried to devour a sock (after that little episode it didn't sound quite right, more like a hurt sea lion). So I cleaned the sleeping porch, got that done fairly swiftly. Even vacuumed my room too. Paid my bill this term. A whopping $24. I feel lucky. Used my scanner for the first time to send photo ID for voting. I didn't think they even needed that for just a change of address, but whatever.
Couple more hours of nothing mid afternoon. CDs from Alex in my mail cubby...very cool...impressive use of paper space as well. I'll have this weekend for listening to everything. Good to have new music. Enchiladas! With olives, which I thought were endemic to home. Dinner dishes afterward..it took an extended length of time to get all the cook's dishes scrubbed sufficiently for the sanitizer. But listening to music that I actually like is much better than settling for whatever's on the radio, it made the work seem more bearable. I think it's actually really good for me to have set tasks to do; it prompts me to begin mulling over the concept of productivity in other areas of my life.
I feel confident in saying I'm fat on the inside by now..due to extreme lack of exercise. I need to go powerwalking in the afternoons or early evenings again. Minus the ridiculous arm movements so inextricably linked to walking at a fast rate of speed. I'm sure eating from this communal 4 LB. bucket of red licorice isn't that great for me either...
At least tomorrow is Friday. Although it probably will be less intriguing and neat than it's always made out to be.
I did discover a vacuum that is wow..efficient. It's even better than the Orek used to be before it tried to devour a sock (after that little episode it didn't sound quite right, more like a hurt sea lion). So I cleaned the sleeping porch, got that done fairly swiftly. Even vacuumed my room too. Paid my bill this term. A whopping $24. I feel lucky. Used my scanner for the first time to send photo ID for voting. I didn't think they even needed that for just a change of address, but whatever.
Couple more hours of nothing mid afternoon. CDs from Alex in my mail cubby...very cool...impressive use of paper space as well. I'll have this weekend for listening to everything. Good to have new music. Enchiladas! With olives, which I thought were endemic to home. Dinner dishes afterward..it took an extended length of time to get all the cook's dishes scrubbed sufficiently for the sanitizer. But listening to music that I actually like is much better than settling for whatever's on the radio, it made the work seem more bearable. I think it's actually really good for me to have set tasks to do; it prompts me to begin mulling over the concept of productivity in other areas of my life.
I feel confident in saying I'm fat on the inside by now..due to extreme lack of exercise. I need to go powerwalking in the afternoons or early evenings again. Minus the ridiculous arm movements so inextricably linked to walking at a fast rate of speed. I'm sure eating from this communal 4 LB. bucket of red licorice isn't that great for me either...
At least tomorrow is Friday. Although it probably will be less intriguing and neat than it's always made out to be.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home