Writing a blog for today is probably not even justifiable...it was definitely quite normal considering this past week...lackluster and dull. If my week was a rock, it would not be obsidian. Probably basalt. There is one exciting aspect to basalt though. It forms lava tubes..which are essentially interconnected tunnels and caves made of hardened lava. Sounds solid.
I did get my math test back. True to my predictions, most everyone did exceptionally well, but only because it was laughably easy. Got a 97%, and I actually didn't get anything wrong..just didn't simplify as much as I could have on one. In conservation we talked about natural vs. industrial economies and then had another quiz. Just two essay questions. Breakfast for lunch..I don't like having to rush through eating for geology at noon, just barely have enough time. But I haven't been late yet. I must say that's a horrible time of day for that class..coupled with the teaching style it's just not conducive to paying attention or being "engaged" in the discussion. Turned in my essay questions. That was it.
In the afternoon I listened to music, printed out some more photos for the board, and put together a collage for my CD box. The albatross is on the door.
Potential concert going opportunity vanished, but I wasn't too disappointed. Both roommates gone for the weekend, which is both nice and not. Nothing happening tomorrow..I suppose I can do homework. I should just go to the library and check out some non-required reading material. Hot chocolate with a red licorice straw is pretty good.
I did get my math test back. True to my predictions, most everyone did exceptionally well, but only because it was laughably easy. Got a 97%, and I actually didn't get anything wrong..just didn't simplify as much as I could have on one. In conservation we talked about natural vs. industrial economies and then had another quiz. Just two essay questions. Breakfast for lunch..I don't like having to rush through eating for geology at noon, just barely have enough time. But I haven't been late yet. I must say that's a horrible time of day for that class..coupled with the teaching style it's just not conducive to paying attention or being "engaged" in the discussion. Turned in my essay questions. That was it.
In the afternoon I listened to music, printed out some more photos for the board, and put together a collage for my CD box. The albatross is on the door.
Potential concert going opportunity vanished, but I wasn't too disappointed. Both roommates gone for the weekend, which is both nice and not. Nothing happening tomorrow..I suppose I can do homework. I should just go to the library and check out some non-required reading material. Hot chocolate with a red licorice straw is pretty good.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home