I'm living such a lie..I really should cease attempting to transform my daily life into words of interest. I really don't have all that much to say..I wish I could compose a blog entry as intricately as Becky can; I just can't. I think I'll go back to the every-other-day routine. Perhaps I could muster up particles of true interest if I had time since events to think. I have an overabundance of time here in which I do nothing.
Today I saw a slug casualty on the sidewalk. Damp weather=slugs. Slugs + bicycles aren't complimentary. Very sad. I guess going down by bike tire isn't as bad as salt? My ebay CDs arrived. Thank goodness. One of the only ways to alleviate the problem of large chunks of unoccupied time is listening to music. In the afternoon I got frustrated with my phone's f ' ed up voice message system. (Note: don't bother leaving a message until I get this resolved, it doesn't work. Not that you're going to call me). The stupid instructional CD and guide are worthless too. So I'm just going to have to go back to the store and see if I can acquire assistance. Pathetic, right? It's really messed up though and I can't figure it out. Oh, yes, I found out that the awesome photo of a cougar and deer is a seemingly seamless composite. That was disappointing.
Today I saw a slug casualty on the sidewalk. Damp weather=slugs. Slugs + bicycles aren't complimentary. Very sad. I guess going down by bike tire isn't as bad as salt? My ebay CDs arrived. Thank goodness. One of the only ways to alleviate the problem of large chunks of unoccupied time is listening to music. In the afternoon I got frustrated with my phone's f ' ed up voice message system. (Note: don't bother leaving a message until I get this resolved, it doesn't work. Not that you're going to call me). The stupid instructional CD and guide are worthless too. So I'm just going to have to go back to the store and see if I can acquire assistance. Pathetic, right? It's really messed up though and I can't figure it out. Oh, yes, I found out that the awesome photo of a cougar and deer is a seemingly seamless composite. That was disappointing.


2 Comments:
At 5:28 PM ,
Anonymous said...
hah! slugs are immoral, vicious beasts capable of brutal manslaughter. death by bike was not nearly slow enough. if it was a banana slug, it very well may have been an overlord of some sort. an immoral one.
but then again, i wouldn't want to salt a slug and then get charged with a-salt. haw haw haw bwa haw!
--alex
At 7:36 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Don't worry about making your posts seem more than what they are. It's your blog, you can do whatever you want with it. I usually spam mine and you're actually doing something besides that at least.
And hey, my voicemail for my dorm phone doesn't even have me on it. My roommate set it up before I got here and I just didn't bother on changing it...
~Sherry
Post a Comment
<< Home