Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Monday, October 18, 2004

Another Monday..as usual, not a lot going on. Although this month seems to be going by pretty fast. I don't know why that is, sometimes the passage of time just seems ultra fast to me. For example, I was browsing my archives and found that one year ago today I was sympathizing with Becky for not winning that travel scholarship, and hoping that her meeting with Andrew would go well. That totally doesn't seem like a year ago. Crazy. Oh, Becky..interesting sidenote, there's a painting titled View from Mount Holyoke, Northampton, Massachusetts, after a Thunderstorm - The Oxbow, in my art book.

So rain is happening off and on this entire week. It's definitely umbrella season. I abandoned my marshmallowy coat after math due to its too warmness; it really wasn't cold enough. Did get out early in math and conservation again. Turns out I'm going to miss the conservation midterm exam, because it's the 29th (day I leave for the hunter check station). It's definitely a legitimate excuse, and with any luck I can schedule that in somehow.

House meeting..we got donuts because everyone got their board bill paid on time! Right before dinner too so I took a maple bar for tomorrow's breakfast. There's going to be a freaking toga party here, I forget when, as a big all co-op social. How about me just stealing some food and then stealthily sneaking back up to my room? Definitely not on my list of things to do. I would go to the Dixon social this week but it's on my dinner dish night, which kinda would be difficult to squeeze in. Oh well..no hurry to actually meet people, right? I'm thinking it would be very easy to keep this up for the next four years.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    TOGA! TOGA! TOGA! DO IT!

    It will be good for you.

    -Jodie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home