Today it rained..I'd even go so far as to say it was a torrential downpour. I almost wanted to go out in it (with umbrella of course) but didn't. I just stayed inside most of the day, got my math homework done, did very minimal reading, and waited for a phonecall from Gena. I put the songs available on Mundy's site from Raining Down Arrows onto a CD, along with Coldplay's Rush of Blood, which was only stored on my computer. Although my CD player sucks, it's better than playing it on the computer (don't have speakers). At one point in the afternoon I made myself leave for a walk because I couldn't stand the inactivity any longer. At that point the rain had drastically subsided. So I walked around for a half hour..came back, waited for dinner. The lasagna needed to be drained. But otherwise it was really good..and bread too.
About a half hour after dinner Gena called, and she stopped by..I gave her a quick tour and then we went to visit Jon, and Kyle was there apparently being tutored in math. We then decided to try and track down some other class of 2004ers..unsuccessfully. Confirmed via Hawley's computers where Eric and Nancy were, came back so I could grab a campus map and jacket, and headed out for a cross-campus trek. We also stopped by the MU and I showed her the gigantic library. Just getting into the honors college res. hall was a hassle. But we finally did get to see the very nice interior..those honors college kids are lucky. There's like a super nice cafe and dining area as well as conference/study rooms not unlike those in the HR library. Really nice rooms too. Well we couldn't locate Eric and asked the front desk lady if we could get his room #. Yeah.."big security issue, etc. etc." So she finally called to his room and he wasn't even there, she left a message but Gena and I left. She couldn't even find Nancy in the directory. Oh well..walked back and I ran back in to burn a CD for Andrea, as Gena was going to visit her and I totally spaced that she wanted it when we were still in HR.
Nothing much has happened since..did devote about forty minutes to semi catch up on art and geology reading. There are such large chunks of reading assigned in those classes and I'm never motivated to read it all due to the fact that it all seems to be covered sufficiently in class. This will probably affect me negatively later.
About a half hour after dinner Gena called, and she stopped by..I gave her a quick tour and then we went to visit Jon, and Kyle was there apparently being tutored in math. We then decided to try and track down some other class of 2004ers..unsuccessfully. Confirmed via Hawley's computers where Eric and Nancy were, came back so I could grab a campus map and jacket, and headed out for a cross-campus trek. We also stopped by the MU and I showed her the gigantic library. Just getting into the honors college res. hall was a hassle. But we finally did get to see the very nice interior..those honors college kids are lucky. There's like a super nice cafe and dining area as well as conference/study rooms not unlike those in the HR library. Really nice rooms too. Well we couldn't locate Eric and asked the front desk lady if we could get his room #. Yeah.."big security issue, etc. etc." So she finally called to his room and he wasn't even there, she left a message but Gena and I left. She couldn't even find Nancy in the directory. Oh well..walked back and I ran back in to burn a CD for Andrea, as Gena was going to visit her and I totally spaced that she wanted it when we were still in HR.
Nothing much has happened since..did devote about forty minutes to semi catch up on art and geology reading. There are such large chunks of reading assigned in those classes and I'm never motivated to read it all due to the fact that it all seems to be covered sufficiently in class. This will probably affect me negatively later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home