I don't really have anything cool to post, I just wanted to have something else besides yesterday's post up front. I hate to complain about classes and tests in the midst of everyone else's annoyances. It probably seems trivial. Maybe my annoyance is one of your annoyances. Bottom line is I doubt that complaints make for enjoyable posts. Anyway, today was an improvement over yesterday at least. I finally got to see my art midterm grade, which is an A-. Pretty decent. The top four scorers were rewarded with pocket protectors because our professor was all out of vhs copies of "Glitter" with Mariah Carey..
Attempting to make up for this geology blunder in any way, which I don't know is possible, I'm putting a ridiculous quantity of time into the last set of essay questions. So far I've managed to manipulate would could be a one page response for two questions into three pages. Another option would be to change this course to satisfactory/unsatisfactory, so whatever grade I end up with wouldn't affect my GPA. That just seems really weird though. And the deadline to do that is Friday, which is before I can know how my test score will affect my overall grade.
I've been pondering what classes I should take next term. I have to take general chemistry and college algebra. There aren't any additional fisheries and wildlife classes I can take this early either, and since I don't have to take writing 121 I'm considering intro. to film studies, 1895-1945, as well as reasoning and writing. That'd be 15 credits so I guess that's good. Was wanting to take some class that involves exercise but spring term is best for that. I want to take a walking class! I can seriously take a walking class to cover that fitness requirement. But badminton would be just swell. I really should take badminton, perhaps next year.
Attempting to make up for this geology blunder in any way, which I don't know is possible, I'm putting a ridiculous quantity of time into the last set of essay questions. So far I've managed to manipulate would could be a one page response for two questions into three pages. Another option would be to change this course to satisfactory/unsatisfactory, so whatever grade I end up with wouldn't affect my GPA. That just seems really weird though. And the deadline to do that is Friday, which is before I can know how my test score will affect my overall grade.
I've been pondering what classes I should take next term. I have to take general chemistry and college algebra. There aren't any additional fisheries and wildlife classes I can take this early either, and since I don't have to take writing 121 I'm considering intro. to film studies, 1895-1945, as well as reasoning and writing. That'd be 15 credits so I guess that's good. Was wanting to take some class that involves exercise but spring term is best for that. I want to take a walking class! I can seriously take a walking class to cover that fitness requirement. But badminton would be just swell. I really should take badminton, perhaps next year.


1 Comments:
At 11:53 PM ,
Anonymous said...
dude, that art teacher needs to come up with some new jokes. he told the same exact ones last year. does he still say "wait! it gets better!" when someone walks out the back door? he's kind of a strange guy, but puts on a good, non-boring class i think.
-lauren
Post a Comment
<< Home