Yet another rather uneventful day..scattered homework and studying sessions not necessarily helpful mainly.
Last night Rachel came in about 10:30 and asked if we'd like to go hang out with some of her..guy friends in McNary. I contemplated the fact that I had been sitting at my computer the majority of the day wondering if anyone was ever going to talk to me and wondering if I was ever going to initiate conversation with anyone, and feeling a bit sad over the lack of cook-ays, visitors, and comfortable warmth. So I decided, what the heck. It was freezing cold outside as well and McNary is a ways away but it was fun nontheless, and Rachel ended up sprinting across the yard and jumping over a small stone fence to catch an open door. It's difficult to get into places without a key around here. Luckily that place is actually heated. What a novel idea. But then our room is kinda in a stairwell.
She introduced us to a bunch of people and we ended up watching The Blue Collar Comedy Tour which was surprisingly fun. We stayed there till about 1:45. Ed had left a message about dropping by in the morning and I pretty much concluded that I'd miss him since I'd be sleeping in. This morning Jasmine had locked herself out of the room so she came and woke me up and also said that she'd found my package sitting outside on the porch. Well, at least that worked out.
I have my last midterm, geology, tomorrow. Backreading was dull..wrote notes on map and am hoping for the best. I finished the majority of math problems and watched the video lecture which was not as clarifying as the previous ones.
So I called home, and the house is going to have its final inspection in like, a week I believe! Mom walked outside while talking to initiate baying by Bosun..priceless. They've decided to put the wolf rug in the living room (on the floor) because supposedly it would be overpowering in my small room. Yes, considering that thing would take up an entire wall I'd say I agree. I'll end up putting my bear rug on my floor and must remember to warn visitors to watch their feet; tripping on bear ears is a common complaint in taxidermy enthusiast households.
I'm definitely anticipating with joy going home for Thanksgiving. Plus after that there are just two more weeks before end of term! Hard to believe.
Took a brief but swift walk in the late afternoon. Tonight we had California rolls and miso soup for dinner. Definitely interesting. Not my favorite. Good gushy brownies however. There's my close-mindedness to cultural foods for you..
Also I compulsively bid to win a couple CDs tonight. Sondre Lerche's debut, Faces Down, and Radiohead's Kid A. Ebay makes it way too easy to spend money. But they're both sealed and I got them for $6 and $7 respectively. Can't beat that!
So now that it's been established that " 'tross '' can substitute for a color, do you suppose there is anything this versatile 'breviation (and bird) can't do? It's really quite incredible.
Last night Rachel came in about 10:30 and asked if we'd like to go hang out with some of her..guy friends in McNary. I contemplated the fact that I had been sitting at my computer the majority of the day wondering if anyone was ever going to talk to me and wondering if I was ever going to initiate conversation with anyone, and feeling a bit sad over the lack of cook-ays, visitors, and comfortable warmth. So I decided, what the heck. It was freezing cold outside as well and McNary is a ways away but it was fun nontheless, and Rachel ended up sprinting across the yard and jumping over a small stone fence to catch an open door. It's difficult to get into places without a key around here. Luckily that place is actually heated. What a novel idea. But then our room is kinda in a stairwell.
She introduced us to a bunch of people and we ended up watching The Blue Collar Comedy Tour which was surprisingly fun. We stayed there till about 1:45. Ed had left a message about dropping by in the morning and I pretty much concluded that I'd miss him since I'd be sleeping in. This morning Jasmine had locked herself out of the room so she came and woke me up and also said that she'd found my package sitting outside on the porch. Well, at least that worked out.
I have my last midterm, geology, tomorrow. Backreading was dull..wrote notes on map and am hoping for the best. I finished the majority of math problems and watched the video lecture which was not as clarifying as the previous ones.
So I called home, and the house is going to have its final inspection in like, a week I believe! Mom walked outside while talking to initiate baying by Bosun..priceless. They've decided to put the wolf rug in the living room (on the floor) because supposedly it would be overpowering in my small room. Yes, considering that thing would take up an entire wall I'd say I agree. I'll end up putting my bear rug on my floor and must remember to warn visitors to watch their feet; tripping on bear ears is a common complaint in taxidermy enthusiast households.
I'm definitely anticipating with joy going home for Thanksgiving. Plus after that there are just two more weeks before end of term! Hard to believe.
Took a brief but swift walk in the late afternoon. Tonight we had California rolls and miso soup for dinner. Definitely interesting. Not my favorite. Good gushy brownies however. There's my close-mindedness to cultural foods for you..
Also I compulsively bid to win a couple CDs tonight. Sondre Lerche's debut, Faces Down, and Radiohead's Kid A. Ebay makes it way too easy to spend money. But they're both sealed and I got them for $6 and $7 respectively. Can't beat that!
So now that it's been established that " 'tross '' can substitute for a color, do you suppose there is anything this versatile 'breviation (and bird) can't do? It's really quite incredible.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home