Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Basically the first thing that happened to me today was I fell down on my way to class. It must take a fairly clumsy person to fall on only slightly uneven sidewalk. But hey, slab height variation is definitely evident. I was wearing gloves so my palms weren't butchered. Anyway, that was embarrassing. At least it broke the skin on one knee slightly. I'd better have tangible evidence for the emotional trauma.

I did just as poorly on that last math quiz as predicted. I'm going to have to attempt to teach myself the next section since I'll be missing it. Conservation consisted of a film about over fishing. Pretty intense. Big on graphic illustration. Geology..blah. More on cave formations at least.

Worked on math in the afternoon. Best dinner tonight-like Thanksgiving for Halloween. And rice crispy treats to boot! After dinner I attempted to finish up math problems. So I did get today's work done. Pretty much. I mean, I got a lot of right answers. I got a lot of what appear to be semi-right answers. Involves problems that take me 5 minutes and a considerable amount of paper space..the worse kind.

At 7 Michelle and I went to Nash for the Q and A with our conservation professor. Lunar eclipse! Very cool. I'm wondering how the people that won't end up coming to any of these sessions will fare on the exam. I feel like I should be studying for it but since I've rescheduled I'll basically be putting that off until my math and art ones are over with. I sure hope I'm able to make time for studying this weekend. I worry way too much..



1 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Man, If I had a nickle for every time I have fallen since June. I would have 45 cents! Though that one fall when I chipped my knee cap, that should at least get a dollar, maybe more considering I never went to the docters about it. And that time I slid down the library lawn at night and almost fell over the cement wall and onto the sidewalk(with all those cool Mike's Ice cream kids watching) that one deserves a good 80 cents, and when I fell in the hall at school during passing period, that deserves 99 cents. When I slid on the card board boxes in my apartment, and fell on the coffee table, that's maybe a 10 cent-er.

    -Jodie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home