I felt very unproductive today, I had too much on my mind and too much to do so I ended up not really being productive. Certainly not a good system.
In art at the very beginning the professor called out someone's name and I was wondering what it was for, then heard my name and asking where I was. Slightly freaked out I stood up and he walked over and handed me a sheet of paper that informed me that I was to be a group leader for study sessions (I can blame that on my too legible handwriting!). Luckily once my group members found me after class I was able to pass that responsibility on as I'll be gone Friday through Sunday. Maybe I'll get to go to one art study session on Monday!
I voted..got that ready to be sent. I ended up not voting on a couple county issues and one state measure, just because I was totally undecided.
These stupid word problems..geometry. I'm not skilled at translating words and figures into "mathematical language." Jasmine and Heather tried to get this one problem too, and they couldn't. And they're both in higher math classes! It seems like it should be super easy. I wish the next test wasn't Tuesday. Tuesday is also my art midterm and then Thursday my conservation one. I hope to have an excess of time while away to study. I should..it's not like there'll be a steady stream of successful hunters. It's just how to go about studying really..especially for art and conservation, and yet the math one is the most worrisome. Darn.
Well what better way to procrastinate than to watch The Last Unicorn? Jasmine suggested we reserve the TV room for this evening so we did. Fun. Habanero "ass kicking" popcorn! And how convenient to have a package in my cubby, which is in the TV room, containing chocolate bar. Anyway that was fun, seems like most everyone that came in were familiar with it too! Michelle said it's one of her favorite books.
Well after the movie I really felt I needed to get things accomplished so I did finish my geology essays. Good to get the actual graded assignments done.
In art at the very beginning the professor called out someone's name and I was wondering what it was for, then heard my name and asking where I was. Slightly freaked out I stood up and he walked over and handed me a sheet of paper that informed me that I was to be a group leader for study sessions (I can blame that on my too legible handwriting!). Luckily once my group members found me after class I was able to pass that responsibility on as I'll be gone Friday through Sunday. Maybe I'll get to go to one art study session on Monday!
I voted..got that ready to be sent. I ended up not voting on a couple county issues and one state measure, just because I was totally undecided.
These stupid word problems..geometry. I'm not skilled at translating words and figures into "mathematical language." Jasmine and Heather tried to get this one problem too, and they couldn't. And they're both in higher math classes! It seems like it should be super easy. I wish the next test wasn't Tuesday. Tuesday is also my art midterm and then Thursday my conservation one. I hope to have an excess of time while away to study. I should..it's not like there'll be a steady stream of successful hunters. It's just how to go about studying really..especially for art and conservation, and yet the math one is the most worrisome. Darn.
Well what better way to procrastinate than to watch The Last Unicorn? Jasmine suggested we reserve the TV room for this evening so we did. Fun. Habanero "ass kicking" popcorn! And how convenient to have a package in my cubby, which is in the TV room, containing chocolate bar. Anyway that was fun, seems like most everyone that came in were familiar with it too! Michelle said it's one of her favorite books.
Well after the movie I really felt I needed to get things accomplished so I did finish my geology essays. Good to get the actual graded assignments done.


1 Comments:
At 3:15 PM ,
Anonymous said...
You have non-graded assignments? O.o
I feel left out now since when you used to talk about The Last Unicorn, I didn't know about it and I still have no clue what's it about...
Hey, what email to you check the most often?
And a little reminder: Register on Facebook! It's http://www.thefacebook.com
I wanna add you as a friend now that OSU is on it. :)
Sherry
Post a Comment
<< Home