Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Wow, nothing really happened today.
In fact very few people are here. This may be due to the fact of the football game..there were a lot of visiting families here earlier but now it seems like everyone's gone. Seriously nothing happened today. I didn't even go outside! That's ridiculous. Tomorrow I pledge to walk extensively.

After dinner Jasmine and I watched Metropolis. Good thing I'll never get tired of that movie.
"There can be no understanding between the hand and the brain unless the heart acts as mediator."

Last night we watched a 1973 film by the name of Soylent Green. It painted a very drab picture of the future of humans..kind of depressing, but good nontheless. Inadvertently laughter-inducing at times too.

So I'm still devoid of baked goods at the moment. I attempted to call Ed and heard a heck of a lot of background noise and a "what?" Is the game still going? Heck I don't even know.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    soylent 'tross is made of people!!! PEOPLE!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home