So I'm not going to La Grande after all..I will be going to a different hunter check station near Portland though. Which is probably better. 1.5 hours vs. like, 7? I started worrying today about specifics, as I'd heard nothing, and yesterday I emailed the coordinator. After art I just stopped by her office. I was the only one signed up for La Grande so she decided to have me go to this other one, since three other students are going and it makes more sense. So she ended up having to call various people to get this confirmed. One student is driving Saturday morning so I'll be going with the one leaving tomorrow sometime mid-afternoon. Yeah...kinda freaked when I heard we'd be leaving so late as I'd rescheduled my midterm and now that wasn't necessary. But she told me not to worry about it, so essentially I am legally skipping the midterm tomorrow. At least I'll get to go to math; better than trying to learn it totally on my own.
I had to go rent a sleeping bag from the Outdoor Rec. Center. We'll be staying in a house but I guess there are cots. It was way too expensive, and I could've saved some money by getting it tomorrow but I was there and didn't want to have to concern myself with last minute details. Good thing ODFW is paying for our food. Sounds like this is a fairly primitive setup. We will be working from a pickup..hopefully it won't pour on us. But it should be fun and definitely a worthwhile experience.
Dinner dishes went swiftly, mainly I just mopped (even under the honey comb-esqu mat..no wonder we have small ants parading around the kitchen). Opted no on the last study session for conservation and watched another math video lecture and studied for art. Those video lectures are actually really good. Like I had some really random and very specific questions that were answered and was able to do problems I couldn't figure out before.
"Kodiak bear versus Bruce Lee."
"Bruce Lee."
"Two polar bears versus Bruce Lee."
"Bruce Lee."
-"Deformed," a short from art class.
I had to go rent a sleeping bag from the Outdoor Rec. Center. We'll be staying in a house but I guess there are cots. It was way too expensive, and I could've saved some money by getting it tomorrow but I was there and didn't want to have to concern myself with last minute details. Good thing ODFW is paying for our food. Sounds like this is a fairly primitive setup. We will be working from a pickup..hopefully it won't pour on us. But it should be fun and definitely a worthwhile experience.
Dinner dishes went swiftly, mainly I just mopped (even under the honey comb-esqu mat..no wonder we have small ants parading around the kitchen). Opted no on the last study session for conservation and watched another math video lecture and studied for art. Those video lectures are actually really good. Like I had some really random and very specific questions that were answered and was able to do problems I couldn't figure out before.
"Kodiak bear versus Bruce Lee."
"Bruce Lee."
"Two polar bears versus Bruce Lee."
"Bruce Lee."
-"Deformed," a short from art class.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home