Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Friday, December 17, 2004

I just watched The Butterfly Effect. Good movie. I liked the ending. I don't know why it got such poor reviews. I think people were just bothered by Ashton Kutcher being the lead or something, just because he's not known for his serious roles..I don't know. I thought I saw a banner with "Bradbury" on it somewhere. As in Ray Bradbury's short story, "A Sound of Thunder" dealing with the same concept. Edit: I just looked it up and there was such a pennant, for Bradbury University, which is a reference to the author.

Today was going to be totally boring but I decided kind of late to go to Hood River for some more shopping. There's a new used/new CD/record store, which I didn't go in. But I should while I'm here, perhaps after Christmas would be good. Downtown for half an hour and I see Melissa, Kelsey, and Hannah! Oh, and Hank too. I think I'm almost done with the holiday shopping. It's too easy to get carried away. It makes one wonder why everyone just doesn't buy themselves what they really want instead of exchanging. Decided to prolong my away time and drive up the Cooper Spur loop. Once I got above Parkdale though it was solid fog. Luckily I have fog lights. But when 25 feels too fast, it's a bit much. Didn't see anything, or rather, didn't hit anything.

Tomorrow is a family gathering type dinner at my grandma's house. More like between lunch and dinner though.

The sheep at the high school are being terrorized by coyotes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home