Mom and I ventured to The Dalles today. Saw my dad. Went to Staples. They had a 50 pack of CD-Rs on sale for ten bucks again. Good deal. Also got a three subject notebook..excitin' eh? Then we went to Albertson's. That's a nice store. Good selection but smaller and less big boxish than Safeway. On the way home I almost hit a dead deer in the middle of the road (it was dark). Sheesh, that was scary. I had to swerve hard to avoid it. So now I know how the vehicle handles such action!
I partially missed the Christmas fire truck extravaganza. I got side-tracked and thought they were further off than they really were and just got to see them from the top of the driveway. Shucks. I don't like the fact that they take the first miller road exit now. An annual tradition twice scarred in consecutive years. The coyotes were yipping really close (probably right at or across the canal) this evening. They got all the neighborhood dogs riled up. I say Bosun could beat them in a howling contest any day though.
Tomorrow evening I'm going to help with another Columbia Riverkeepers mailing. It started out as service hours for NHS, but it is a good cause. I want to believe that I believe in the cause. I don't want to do it out of guilt..
I partially missed the Christmas fire truck extravaganza. I got side-tracked and thought they were further off than they really were and just got to see them from the top of the driveway. Shucks. I don't like the fact that they take the first miller road exit now. An annual tradition twice scarred in consecutive years. The coyotes were yipping really close (probably right at or across the canal) this evening. They got all the neighborhood dogs riled up. I say Bosun could beat them in a howling contest any day though.
Tomorrow evening I'm going to help with another Columbia Riverkeepers mailing. It started out as service hours for NHS, but it is a good cause. I want to believe that I believe in the cause. I don't want to do it out of guilt..


1 Comments:
At 11:54 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Staples is the best! I hang out there all the time... Erm, well, not really, I just go there a lot... It's on the way from my dorm to class (and back) so I usually hop in when I'm in need of office-y, school supplies-y stuff. And I bought the same CD-Rs as you did! :) And I bought DVD+Rs too -- hopefully they won't fail on me.
Sherry
Post a Comment
<< Home