Time for an update..I know that leaping raccoon just doesn't quite cut it as a substitute. Yesterday not much happened. I took Bosun on a walk, argued about nothing with Tim (I'll be the first to admit that I have a hard time being passive and just letting things slide solely for the purpose of avoiding arguments), and then at 6 headed to Jekyll and Hyde (the musical!) at the high school. I liked the beginning a lot because the fake fog was pumped out into the audience, and while it was trying to be all dramatic it made a bunch of people cough. Now usually I'm not terribly fond of musicals, but this one was excellent. Although it seemed quite a bit different than the book. But I read it a long time ago so who knows. It was long but definitely good enough that it wasn't a problem. Good to see a bunch of people again. I also saw Ms. Moline, and Bassham.
Today I sat around doing nothing for a substantial period of time, then went to town for minimal Christmas shopping and Wal Mart. We needed some more plastic hangers. I can't stand wire hangers. I also got some more blank tapes for my car because it could be awhile before I get a CD player with car kit. Wal Mart was predictably really busy. It's always difficult to maneuver one's way around indecisive shoppers. When I got home I took Bosun on another walk. Found fresh elk tracks on the trail.
Tomorrow is taco night!
Today I sat around doing nothing for a substantial period of time, then went to town for minimal Christmas shopping and Wal Mart. We needed some more plastic hangers. I can't stand wire hangers. I also got some more blank tapes for my car because it could be awhile before I get a CD player with car kit. Wal Mart was predictably really busy. It's always difficult to maneuver one's way around indecisive shoppers. When I got home I took Bosun on another walk. Found fresh elk tracks on the trail.
Tomorrow is taco night!


2 Comments:
At 12:18 AM ,
Anonymous said...
since when is a leaping racoon not an update? especially if it's actually happening in real time.
alex
At 1:52 PM ,
Merrie said...
I suppose you have a valid point there. Perhaps I need to have a little more faith in the power of images.
Post a Comment
<< Home