Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Friday, December 10, 2004

Woohoo..home again. It's been a long day.
Had my last final, art, at 9:30 this morning. Felt pretty good about it..weren't too many that completely confused me. It's too bad I don't know what I got. I could not stay until grades were posted outside the auditoreum (at 5:30). After the test I started packing. Then I went to the MU for the book buy back. I waited in line for half an hour only to be told that the intermediate algebra classes are getting the newest editions of the book and that the maximum they could give me was $5 (I had paid $75 for it). Soo..I'm keeping it for now. So aggravating!

Mom arrived around 12:30 and we went in search of a comfy chair, because the provided folding one was killing my back. We went to Bi Mart, they had one type of chair. We went to Fred Meyer. One chair. Finally we found an Office Max that no one had told us about with a huge herd of chairs to choose from. We browsed amongst these elite species of office chair, some of which were priced in excess of $125, and found a good one for a slightly more reasonable price. Hauled the chair back into my room, then packed up the car and headed out. Stopped at a Dairy Queen 'cause I hadn't eaten since breakfast.

I drove the entire way home! Yay..good experience. I couldn't have asked for worse weather on I 84 though. Driving rain..buckets of it. Used the furious windshield wiper setting a few times. Plus it was dark. How come I always end up driving on the freeway in the dark in pouring rain? I swear I've never gotten to drive it in clear daylight hours. Stopped at the Dairy Queen in HR for fudge sundae. Got home around 7:30. Since, I've just been doing nothing. Fighting this terrible dial-up internet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home