I managed to pull off a B+ in geology!!
Please someone take me away from this; it signifies the only exciting thing that I discovered today and my spiraling further away from reality towards a closer tie to a completely abstract world where real work and time is converted into letters.
But, I am glad anyway. For I did put in a major amount of effort and as you know was totally horrified by my midterm. At least now I can stop wondering about it.
I walked to Kerr, mid-afternoon (only distraction from art; too brief) to pick up the FAFSA and OSAC. I'm probably only eligible to apply for one or two OSAC scholarships this year. But I'll do it anyway. Not like I won't have the time.
In twelve hours I shall be taking my last final. I have yet to review my notes and images in their entirety. After the test will partially pack, return my math book for a minimal sum of money, and wait. Mom has insisted about this chair deal so we'll go to Bi Mart to purchase one and bring it back here and get everything in the car. My jeep has new all-weather tires; will drive home at least part way. Am I too tied to planning things out? Heck yeah..
Please someone take me away from this; it signifies the only exciting thing that I discovered today and my spiraling further away from reality towards a closer tie to a completely abstract world where real work and time is converted into letters.
But, I am glad anyway. For I did put in a major amount of effort and as you know was totally horrified by my midterm. At least now I can stop wondering about it.
I walked to Kerr, mid-afternoon (only distraction from art; too brief) to pick up the FAFSA and OSAC. I'm probably only eligible to apply for one or two OSAC scholarships this year. But I'll do it anyway. Not like I won't have the time.
In twelve hours I shall be taking my last final. I have yet to review my notes and images in their entirety. After the test will partially pack, return my math book for a minimal sum of money, and wait. Mom has insisted about this chair deal so we'll go to Bi Mart to purchase one and bring it back here and get everything in the car. My jeep has new all-weather tires; will drive home at least part way. Am I too tied to planning things out? Heck yeah..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home