Ok, I'm still home.
Tim freaked about the weather and didn't want us to risk the freeway even though mom and I thought it would be fine. An excruciatingly lengthy story lessened, we decided to shoot for tomorrow despite worries of missing classes. But then Jon and his brother decided to head back anyway and I didn't get to go with them because there was concern about a half hour delay in them leaving. And I really want to try and make it to math recitation tomorrow at 10 so we're leaving super early in the morning.
Soo..when all plans go to hell, take Bosun on a walk. It's ice-capped snow out there and was still freezing rain a bit but we walked to the newer bridge. Pathetic watching Bosun attempt to get water from the frozen canal. I saw where the bobcat Tim caught had come out of the woods and crossed the canal. And I saw the tracks from a different bobcat near the bridge. The bobcat is actually only around 20 pounds. We weighed it. Surprisingly light for how large it is. And very amazing to think that he has caught a few in the 30 pound range. The one caught at the motel in HR was around 31 I believe. That's big for a bobcat..around here at least. So, tomorrow I really will have a picture of it. I'm waiting so I can have the pics. on my computer at school.
Tonight mom finally got the airline tickets for Becky's graduation. She was all concerned about what seats they should get and what a McDonnell Douglas SP80 jet is. I want to go gosh darn it! But I'll still be in classes.
I guess yesterday's post was quite shamful.
Tim freaked about the weather and didn't want us to risk the freeway even though mom and I thought it would be fine. An excruciatingly lengthy story lessened, we decided to shoot for tomorrow despite worries of missing classes. But then Jon and his brother decided to head back anyway and I didn't get to go with them because there was concern about a half hour delay in them leaving. And I really want to try and make it to math recitation tomorrow at 10 so we're leaving super early in the morning.
Soo..when all plans go to hell, take Bosun on a walk. It's ice-capped snow out there and was still freezing rain a bit but we walked to the newer bridge. Pathetic watching Bosun attempt to get water from the frozen canal. I saw where the bobcat Tim caught had come out of the woods and crossed the canal. And I saw the tracks from a different bobcat near the bridge. The bobcat is actually only around 20 pounds. We weighed it. Surprisingly light for how large it is. And very amazing to think that he has caught a few in the 30 pound range. The one caught at the motel in HR was around 31 I believe. That's big for a bobcat..around here at least. So, tomorrow I really will have a picture of it. I'm waiting so I can have the pics. on my computer at school.
Tonight mom finally got the airline tickets for Becky's graduation. She was all concerned about what seats they should get and what a McDonnell Douglas SP80 jet is. I want to go gosh darn it! But I'll still be in classes.
I guess yesterday's post was quite shamful.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home