I've just been waiting for something to happen today. Nothing has, though..I guess my productivity has been moderate to good. I finished my random video summary paper for NFM and a scholarship essay and worked on math. So, all's not lost, but my true motivation has been temporarily misplaced. I'm really starting to think about going home next weekend. There's a respectable amount of snow there, and I'm tired of the rain. I could let Jasmine take over two of my jobs and I would mop the dining room floor on Tuesday. I inquired about Kelley's 6 point job which I could not do due to scheduling, but she offered to do dinner dishes for me for nothing, which was super nice! Now I just need to find a ride.
I went for a lengthy walk today, and decided to go to Subway because there's pretty much nothing to eat around here. It's tolerable but awkward going to a restaurant by oneself. Then I went to a predictably overpriced convenience store for Orbit. Missed having gum. I again went to Hawley for a shower. It's like a pathetic covert operation. Standing outside the door waiting for someone with a key to go in, or someone inside to let me in. I only had to wait for fifteen seconds or so before a girl with a key opened the door, entered, and I followed. It's probably slightly suspicious but I'm sure people do it all the time when visiting friends. And somehow I doubt that I exude dangerous vibes.
I went for a lengthy walk today, and decided to go to Subway because there's pretty much nothing to eat around here. It's tolerable but awkward going to a restaurant by oneself. Then I went to a predictably overpriced convenience store for Orbit. Missed having gum. I again went to Hawley for a shower. It's like a pathetic covert operation. Standing outside the door waiting for someone with a key to go in, or someone inside to let me in. I only had to wait for fifteen seconds or so before a girl with a key opened the door, entered, and I followed. It's probably slightly suspicious but I'm sure people do it all the time when visiting friends. And somehow I doubt that I exude dangerous vibes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home