Today I went to Mrs. Jackson's for crepes. They are heavenly. Andrea, Gena, and Lauren came too. That was from noon until three; we talked a long time. Mom called while I was there to ask if I wanted to go hiking with her and Becky and Andrew. Of course I did, but I still wanted to take Bosun on a walk and needed to start thinking about packing. So I just came home and took Bo to the pipes and thought about stuff. Nothing was really accomplished though.
It snowed more today. So pretty - the firs on the hills all coated white. I know I'm not going to get to see snow at OSU, it's just icky rain all the time. Last night I tried to make snow ice cream. I swear last year it tasted really good. But I dumped in way too much vanilla this time. I.e. it actually was tinted brown. Looked a great deal like mashed potatoes. Not a good sign. Becky tried to make some more later on, and it turned out better. Still tasted a tad too much like melty snow, but it was certainly a step above mine.
I'm all packed and feeling unmotivated and a tad bit depressed. If only I had just a few more days here. I know it's been a long break but..I don't know. Maybe once I'm there and back into the routine it will be better. Monday I have both math and chemistry. At least a few of my friends will be in the same classes.
It snowed more today. So pretty - the firs on the hills all coated white. I know I'm not going to get to see snow at OSU, it's just icky rain all the time. Last night I tried to make snow ice cream. I swear last year it tasted really good. But I dumped in way too much vanilla this time. I.e. it actually was tinted brown. Looked a great deal like mashed potatoes. Not a good sign. Becky tried to make some more later on, and it turned out better. Still tasted a tad too much like melty snow, but it was certainly a step above mine.
I'm all packed and feeling unmotivated and a tad bit depressed. If only I had just a few more days here. I know it's been a long break but..I don't know. Maybe once I'm there and back into the routine it will be better. Monday I have both math and chemistry. At least a few of my friends will be in the same classes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home