Ah, someone forgot to add the #1 video between commentary on Subterranean. It was marvelous. "Here's your #1..received twice as many votes as The Killers." (forgot to insert video here) "And there you have it, the best of 2004."
Previous Posts
- Skippin.' This afternoon Becky, Andrew, and I wen...
- First off mom drove Becky and I to visit dad. I sa...
- Timberline devoid of a decent snow pack.
- In less than fifty minutes it be Christmas! Today...
- Right now mom, Becky, and Andrew are in their seco...
- Wow, a busy day. I drove Becky and Andrew to town ...
- Yay for Becky and Andrew being here! I drove to t...
- Becky with a minimal grove of strange pink flowers...
- Tomorrow Becky and Andrew will be here! I've been ...
- What can I say?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home