Skippin.'
This afternoon Becky, Andrew, and I went to Hood River to go on a tour at Full Sail. I felt a little awkward, but hey, we got free pint glasses which are pretty nice. Yeah, I'll be using that for orange juice or milk. Beck and Andrew also got a free beer sampler consisting of six varieties.
Freaking generous.
"The yeast eats the sugar and then poos alcohol." - Andrew, summarizing the alcohol by-product process.
We then went to Pietro's for taco pizza. Wandered about a bit downtown and then to Dog River. Becky's friend from high school Stephanie was there, and I spotted Hank with a few friends. Such a small town this is. Andrew needed to pick up a few things so we went to Rosauers, then home. Subterranean is on in a half hour, the "best of 2004" episode. Watch it (like you're reading this within a half hour of me posting!). It should be good. Actually I think it's repeated tomorrow night as well. Taco night tomorrow and then a visit to Mrs. Jackson.
Snow has yet to fall.
This afternoon Becky, Andrew, and I went to Hood River to go on a tour at Full Sail. I felt a little awkward, but hey, we got free pint glasses which are pretty nice. Yeah, I'll be using that for orange juice or milk. Beck and Andrew also got a free beer sampler consisting of six varieties.
Freaking generous.
"The yeast eats the sugar and then poos alcohol." - Andrew, summarizing the alcohol by-product process.
We then went to Pietro's for taco pizza. Wandered about a bit downtown and then to Dog River. Becky's friend from high school Stephanie was there, and I spotted Hank with a few friends. Such a small town this is. Andrew needed to pick up a few things so we went to Rosauers, then home. Subterranean is on in a half hour, the "best of 2004" episode. Watch it (like you're reading this within a half hour of me posting!). It should be good. Actually I think it's repeated tomorrow night as well. Taco night tomorrow and then a visit to Mrs. Jackson.
Snow has yet to fall.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home