Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Summation of the day:
How the heck am I even going to get through this? I feel overwhelmed. Why was last term so good? Maybe it was the small class sizes and courses I actually liked and felt ok about. I'm even thinking of dropping film studies just because it's a major time commitment. The class I think I could like the most..but right now nothing is enjoyable because I feel so stressed. I don't know what's wrong, I'm just hoping to convince myself that everything is alright.


3 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah, i have always found that fall term is always the best and then it's all downhill from there the rest of the year. it's pretty weak SAUCE.

    alex errorsmith

     
  • At 11:38 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    First week blues. Maybe you need full-spectrum lighting.

     
  • At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah, first week blues is also a common phenom. i freaking hate the first week of every term...EVER.

    alex

     

Post a Comment

<< Home