Previous Posts
- Perhaps the primary event of the day was discoveri...
- Odd Todd has third Halloween special! It's never t...
- I had film studies today. We saw these terrificall...
- It's a small grizzly asleep on a bed of fir boughs...
- Becker's blog had this link for me to find: http:/...
- Summation of the day: How the heck am I even going...
- Really don't want to go into an extensive update r...
- Well, I'm back. Tomorrow I have math, chemistry, a...
- Today I went to Mrs. Jackson's for crepes. They ar...
- 2004 is slowly but surely drawing to a close. It h...




8 Comments:
At 11:44 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Oh my goodness. Best kid's show EVER.
~ lindsey
At 12:39 PM ,
Anonymous said...
yeah, one of the best shows ever. seriously. HELLA genius.
alex
At 4:42 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Did you just say "HELLA" ?
-Jodie
At 6:44 PM ,
Anonymous said...
no. i didn't.
alex
At 10:24 PM ,
Anonymous said...
You're a liar Errorsmith. Do you know where liars go? "Hella".
-Jodie
At 10:31 PM ,
Merrie said...
I'm defending the "no" statement. He may have not actually declared aloud/said "HELLA." It is merely typed.
At 1:02 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Yeah, pick the BOYS side Merrie. Go ahead, but remember, who is the one who will infect you with coodies? Not me Merrie, Not me.
-Jodie
At 11:07 PM ,
Anonymous said...
mwahehohahehohehahoha.
alex
Post a Comment
<< Home