I had film studies today. We saw these terrifically melodramatic trailers for old Warner Brothers movies, with Humphrey Bogart before he was well known.
I got a form to change my algebra class from normal grading mode to s/u. So I still haven't decided if I really want to use it because I don't know how I'm going to do in that class and obviously want to keep it as is if I'm going to receive an above average grade. But I'm starting to doubt that. I've just never experienced a calculator ban on tests, and it worries me, because there's just two tests in that class that comprise 60% of one's grade. Horrible, horrible system!
I bought a cute notebook for my food class at the bookstore today. It is seafoam-ish with little leaves on the bottom. Yeah..not much going on. There's a sign on the bathroom door here advising us to be patient while "they" work on the water temperature fluctuations. Well, we've never had great water pressure for showers, and now they're not even hot! In fact the water is hovering on the cold side. I can't stand it. This is winter term for goodness sakes. We need hot showers! It's certainly no fun to shiver and hop to different showers with the ever-unrealized concept of another one having bearable water.
Lauren messaged me and asked if I'd like to go to American Dream with her and a few friends, and since I had no pressing academic issues to keep me here I went. I need to get out of this room more often! Their pizza crust is superior. It actually tastes like..something. It's thick crust but not dense, which is always good. Good music is played and the decor is decent as well.
Funny, someone was playing the piano downstairs a while ago and I identified the tune as one from Cruel Intentions. Confirmed thanks to amazon. I saw the movie once but remembered a "making of" sort of deal and this guy was explaining how he had searched for the perfect song for a particular scene. The song is "Colorblind" by Counting Crows.
Tomorrow is Friday. I expect to actually acquire a fair quantity of homework. Which, come to think of it, might not be so excruciating considering I have nothing else going on.
I got a form to change my algebra class from normal grading mode to s/u. So I still haven't decided if I really want to use it because I don't know how I'm going to do in that class and obviously want to keep it as is if I'm going to receive an above average grade. But I'm starting to doubt that. I've just never experienced a calculator ban on tests, and it worries me, because there's just two tests in that class that comprise 60% of one's grade. Horrible, horrible system!
I bought a cute notebook for my food class at the bookstore today. It is seafoam-ish with little leaves on the bottom. Yeah..not much going on. There's a sign on the bathroom door here advising us to be patient while "they" work on the water temperature fluctuations. Well, we've never had great water pressure for showers, and now they're not even hot! In fact the water is hovering on the cold side. I can't stand it. This is winter term for goodness sakes. We need hot showers! It's certainly no fun to shiver and hop to different showers with the ever-unrealized concept of another one having bearable water.
Lauren messaged me and asked if I'd like to go to American Dream with her and a few friends, and since I had no pressing academic issues to keep me here I went. I need to get out of this room more often! Their pizza crust is superior. It actually tastes like..something. It's thick crust but not dense, which is always good. Good music is played and the decor is decent as well.
Funny, someone was playing the piano downstairs a while ago and I identified the tune as one from Cruel Intentions. Confirmed thanks to amazon. I saw the movie once but remembered a "making of" sort of deal and this guy was explaining how he had searched for the perfect song for a particular scene. The song is "Colorblind" by Counting Crows.
Tomorrow is Friday. I expect to actually acquire a fair quantity of homework. Which, come to think of it, might not be so excruciating considering I have nothing else going on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home