Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Becker's blog had this link for me to find: http://postgazette.com/pg/04363/433410.stm

Today was absolutely frigid. In fact we might get snow..yes, here in this valley! this weekend.

I had math in the morning, break, quick lunch, chemistry, break, food class. And this evening Casablanca for film studies in the auditorium. Usually we'll watch two movies (a considerable chunk of time every Wednesday). I really want to be in that class though. I want to stay. The reading sections are huge..at least towards the middle of the term. We only have about 30 pages assigned next week and the next reading assignment (they correspond with the topics being discussed and the films) isn't until early February, then they're totally packed in, like some are 70 pages in less than a week. I guess that's mild right? It could be 70 pages in a day.

Tomorrow again is my more easy-goin' day. Next week I'll start the three recitations per week. Icky.
Well, I'm trying to think more positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home