Wow it's been a long day, and surprisingly I'm not tired..yet. Got up at 5:45 and left home at 6:30. It was real foggy from there to HR and still slow going on the freeway from HR to Portland. I was starting to get worried about whether I'd even make it for my math recitation. Just barely did..got dropped off at the MU and rushed over to Covell. That building, or at least the classroom, seriously does smell like an owl cage. It smells just like the isolation room at the vet's office when there's an injured screech owl in there. Very odd. I wish there really was a screech owl hanging around for recitation, it would certainly make everything more interesting. I would love to hear the adorable "hooting," if one can even call it that, interrupting our TA as he explains an equation. So luckily the homework quiz covered two problems I had done and double checked since they were odd #s. It'd be pretty crazy to get up before 6 for no reason. I highly doubt that many HR kids have ever left town for a 10:00 class at OSU.
Mom got a $15 ticket for parking in a bike lane for five minutes. She waited till 11 so we could go out for lunch; we went to Subway. We were both mildly angry at Tim for waking us up at 3 in the morning..we got to bed so late as is and then our sleep was interrupted. It just wasn't a pleasant situation. No freaking microwaving a sandwich at 3 AM!
So, she left. I walked around and accomplished a few things, made myself an appointment..ugh, for Feb. 1. I wanted one earlier, but no, that didn't exactly work out. Amazing weather..no need for a sweater even..balmy and sunshinin,' blue skies and no precipitation. Weird. It felt like spring. Crazy warm front that was. Supposedly, it hasn't been this warm on January 18 in Portland for well over a hundred years. That's hard to believe though. House meeting at 5..a nutritionist. Thank goodness guest speakers have been limited to a half hour now. Hour.5 meetings are no fun, especially when everyone just wants to eat dinner and not worry about flaxseed and natural peanut butter.
So once again, no bobcat photo. I really do think the connection device on my camera is worn down or something, because the connection doesn't seem to establish. Must get card reader soon.
Mom got a $15 ticket for parking in a bike lane for five minutes. She waited till 11 so we could go out for lunch; we went to Subway. We were both mildly angry at Tim for waking us up at 3 in the morning..we got to bed so late as is and then our sleep was interrupted. It just wasn't a pleasant situation. No freaking microwaving a sandwich at 3 AM!
So, she left. I walked around and accomplished a few things, made myself an appointment..ugh, for Feb. 1. I wanted one earlier, but no, that didn't exactly work out. Amazing weather..no need for a sweater even..balmy and sunshinin,' blue skies and no precipitation. Weird. It felt like spring. Crazy warm front that was. Supposedly, it hasn't been this warm on January 18 in Portland for well over a hundred years. That's hard to believe though. House meeting at 5..a nutritionist. Thank goodness guest speakers have been limited to a half hour now. Hour.5 meetings are no fun, especially when everyone just wants to eat dinner and not worry about flaxseed and natural peanut butter.
So once again, no bobcat photo. I really do think the connection device on my camera is worn down or something, because the connection doesn't seem to establish. Must get card reader soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home