Another beautiful day. I rediscovered the joy of cornbread muffins.
Last night I freaking spent four hours working on math with a tutor, sketching graphs with asymptotes. Asymptote anxiety? Apparently. I hardly accomplished anything. I finally finished that assignment today. I don't know why it was so difficult. It just doesn't seem like any actual learning is taking place.
Hmm, tomorrow I have another advising appointment. I'm just going to have to try and figure out what classes to take. Most likely I'll eventually get a nice happy little schedule all set up that will not be realizable, since (curse my last name) I register on the sixth - that's the second to last day. I'm feeling rather directionless currently. Here I've been going through these motions, somehow finding motivation all these years to work hard in classes I struggle with and/or dislike, and now..what. I don't know! "Good at following directions." "Good listener." "Will work hard to complete assigned tasks." Obviously, there is no assigned task anymore..not in the big picture at least. For now I'll study notes so I can correctly fill in the blanks tomorrow on my food and culture exam.
Another spring break is finally approaching. I can say with certainty that this will be the most appreciated spring break in the history of my life. I guess that's really not saying too much. With luck I will not be plagued with the traditional spring break cold.
Last night I freaking spent four hours working on math with a tutor, sketching graphs with asymptotes. Asymptote anxiety? Apparently. I hardly accomplished anything. I finally finished that assignment today. I don't know why it was so difficult. It just doesn't seem like any actual learning is taking place.
Hmm, tomorrow I have another advising appointment. I'm just going to have to try and figure out what classes to take. Most likely I'll eventually get a nice happy little schedule all set up that will not be realizable, since (curse my last name) I register on the sixth - that's the second to last day. I'm feeling rather directionless currently. Here I've been going through these motions, somehow finding motivation all these years to work hard in classes I struggle with and/or dislike, and now..what. I don't know! "Good at following directions." "Good listener." "Will work hard to complete assigned tasks." Obviously, there is no assigned task anymore..not in the big picture at least. For now I'll study notes so I can correctly fill in the blanks tomorrow on my food and culture exam.
Another spring break is finally approaching. I can say with certainty that this will be the most appreciated spring break in the history of my life. I guess that's really not saying too much. With luck I will not be plagued with the traditional spring break cold.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home