Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Another tiring day of ponderation. Yes, I should have stayed in my math class. Can I get back in? Registrar's office is not open until Monday..already rearranged schedule counting on not taking the exam..already would be behind..feeling need to accumulate credits..no, it would not be a good idea, I could be right back where I started vs. it's absolutely necessary to get this math class out of the way..yeah, that about sums it up. Interesting day all right. Next term I'm thinking I want to try and just go for 15-16 credits. HHS, math again, second term chem, and possibly FW field sampling. If not that, a relatively easy bacc. core class. If I can get a solid lineup of classes that I feel good about and know that there won't be an outrageous amount of work for any one, I could be ok. I'm considering taking third term chem. over the summer..somehow. This of course would require me to be here mid-August through early September. I'm not sure about transportation/housing/cost/possible financial aid help. I also know that I want to be working this summer. Not some little less than part time job again. I want to be ambitious! I pretty much have to be at this point.

I've recognized that I'm still way too dependent on other people and their opinions. This is due to the fact that oftentimes I'm too indecisive or totally don't know what to do myself..which is probably due to a lack of clearly-defined goals. Easily influenced, one might say. Gullible, nah. I'm not handing over cash to just any old crazy looking, teetering-gaited guy on the street with a laminated photo collage of starving children and indecipherable Asian script.

Oh yeah, I also worry constantly about the future and spend too much time dwelling on the past. When will I learn to live in the moment?

Anyhoo, tomorrow I think I'm going to go to the rec. center and walk in place for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home