Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Fairly typical Saturday.
I'm really getting tired of this harassment by aforementioned (aforementioned as in a few posts back) guy. Last night he messaged me again and suggested going for a walk. Right, like I'm going to go wandering around campus at night with some random guy. It was freaking 11:30! Then today he offered to take me out to dinner and I politely declined as that seems rather date-like in my mind. Then he wanted to go on a walk again. I complied just to avoid the "what's your excuse?" crap. So awkward. Ok, he questioned me about traits I would look for in a boyfriend, and kept asking me why I wasn't talking much. How about the ability to be perceptive?! At dinner I learned that he took a liking to/harassed another girl here. It's very much the time to get brutally honest.

This evening there was a strawberry shortcake gathering for some people taking a tour of Reed. Angel food cake actually..rather than shortcake cups. Pretty delicious.

I can't wait till this term is over.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dude Merrie! Tell that CREEP to back off, or I will do it myself. I'll be like "back off creep! Stay away from my lady!"
    Yeah, I protect my women.
    -Jodie

     
  • At 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's scary... I would avoid him at all costs. He sounds very questionable...

    Sherry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home