A fairly slow day..I did go to the humane society for a couple hours in the early afternoon. That was fun. There were many cats. I just sat in these little glass rooms with cats most of the time. Some of them assault for attention, others just appeared indifferent to my presence. There was a black longhaired cat with truly yellow eyes and a plume of a tail reminiscent of a lemur's. That was an awesome cat. And a small fluffy tortoiseshell that would stand up on its hind legs to be petted. And another black longhair that was like a tiny asiatic black bear. Adorable! I finally got to the dog kennels, most notably a seriously obese white malamute mix. Like, if Tasha carried an extra 20 pounds of weight that's what she would have looked like. A very sweet lab mix too, it was one of the few that didn't bark constantly. There is an orientation for new volunteers this Tuesday I think, and if I can find a ride to/from that, I could start accompanying the other girl that volunteers there each Sunday.
At four I met this guy at the library for some math help. I'm still trying to decide if that was actually helpful or not. Yes, those last few application problems for the section were finally solved, but with minimal understanding by me. Those application problems are killer. A handful take as much time as a good portion of the "regular" problems do. I honestly don't know if these things are worth the time. I doubt it. Not for the tests anyway.
So, my life would be peachy if only...! What a terrible situation. Something that seems like it should be so trivial suddenly takes center stage. Maybe I'm going to change my major.
Sweater Club's not too shabby.
At four I met this guy at the library for some math help. I'm still trying to decide if that was actually helpful or not. Yes, those last few application problems for the section were finally solved, but with minimal understanding by me. Those application problems are killer. A handful take as much time as a good portion of the "regular" problems do. I honestly don't know if these things are worth the time. I doubt it. Not for the tests anyway.
So, my life would be peachy if only...! What a terrible situation. Something that seems like it should be so trivial suddenly takes center stage. Maybe I'm going to change my major.
Sweater Club's not too shabby.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home