Previous Posts
- Math, break, chemistry (learnin' all about the mol...
- Hmm, not much took place today. Math recitation, b...
- Back into the swing o' the school week. That's goo...
- Weekend job duty is finished. Shoot that was a lot...
- It's an Amur Leopard at the zoological park.
- Another average day. I cleaned the bathroom. Fun! ...
- I'm thankful that the day is almost over! My most ...
- Another decently uneventful day..the fair and rela...
- The bobcat, lynx rufus. Caught right next to...
- Another uncharacteristically warm winter day. The ...




1 Comments:
At 8:38 AM ,
Becky said...
me too =( today's "high" in south hadley according to weather.com is 13 degrees F. and boston's got so much snow they're literally putting it into dump trucks and carting it out of the city. doesn't that suck? I miss Oregon!
Post a Comment
<< Home