Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Weekend job duty is finished. Shoot that was a lot of work. I'm glad I got it out of the way early in the term though..Besides that I walked to Subway today for lunch. This time I got it to go because it's so awkward just sitting alone there. On the way back I saw a scrub jay, a gray squirrel, and a guy in a large tree - he was about 20 feet up. I believe he saw me look up and beckoned a greeting which was lost on its journey down. Unexpected to say the least. I should have stayed and at least inquired, but my stride remained steady.

Today I got that White Stripes DVD ordered, and to take advantage of the free shipping on orders over $25, I got Pinkerton too. Probably a long-overdue purchase. The parcel is expected to arrive next Monday. I shall set a date and invite people to watch it with me.

I'm actually eagerly awaiting the week. I get too bored on weekends, yet I'm not motivated enough to actually study. So weekdays at least force me to get homework done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home