Previous Posts
- Wow it's been a long day, and surprisingly I'm not...
- Ok, I'm still home. Tim freaked about the weather ...
- Today Tim caught a 27 pound bobcat in a cage trap ...
- Well, I am now 19. I haven’t updated in a while, a...
- Here's a pair of albino dingos. Actually I'm not a...
- Today was purely a hellish day. I did make the dec...
- I've been worrying a great deal today, about film ...
- News from home: Tim set a live (cage style) bobcat...
- Right when all seemed ok towards yesterday evening...
- hostile snow leopard




1 Comments:
At 12:07 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Oh Man! I forgot! A year ago huh? That was one of my biggest acomplishments, getting an interview with Phantom Planet. And it was your party day too...we made multi-tasking fun!
-Jodie
Post a Comment
<< Home