This morning I had 8 text messages from AIM on my cell..and they were definitely meant for someone else! They were to the effect of "you took the phone charger," "my phone is dead now," "F*** this," "I hope you get these messages," "Talk to you never." I wonder what their misdirection resulted in.
Another math-filled day. I had my first tutoring appointment..I guess it's better than the MLC. I just wish it was one-on-one. Two other students have the same tutor at the same time. But I can always stay after my allotted hour if I need to. It's just I'm not into it. It's really difficult since I inherently dislike math and cannot "cultivate an interest" in it. I mean, chemistry is one thing, but straight math..ack.
In better news, I received my Amazon shipment today. Definitely wasn't expecting it until next week. I'm listening to Pinkerton now. And I watched some of Blackpool Lights on my computer. It's intense. "Jolene" is amazing.
At least tomorrow's Friday..this week was icky as usual but it seemed to go by more quickly than previous ones.
Another math-filled day. I had my first tutoring appointment..I guess it's better than the MLC. I just wish it was one-on-one. Two other students have the same tutor at the same time. But I can always stay after my allotted hour if I need to. It's just I'm not into it. It's really difficult since I inherently dislike math and cannot "cultivate an interest" in it. I mean, chemistry is one thing, but straight math..ack.
In better news, I received my Amazon shipment today. Definitely wasn't expecting it until next week. I'm listening to Pinkerton now. And I watched some of Blackpool Lights on my computer. It's intense. "Jolene" is amazing.
At least tomorrow's Friday..this week was icky as usual but it seemed to go by more quickly than previous ones.


1 Comments:
At 11:59 PM ,
Anonymous said...
pinkerton is one of the best albums ever.
alex
Post a Comment
<< Home