Life right now is hectic. It shouldn't be, but it is. I'm attempting to "bee positive." Sometimes it's like, "I didn't think it could get any worse.." I really did possess a blaringly optimistic attitude (for a few hours) yesterday. Today it crumbled to the point of complete frustration. Now I'm feeling a little more optimistic again.
I got my last hep. B shot today. Woohoo. I love how the nurses chit-chat in an attempt to alleviate anxiety. Well, luckily I don't have vaccination anxiety in the first place. It's the same every time.."What's your major? Where are you from? How do you like it?"
Pertinent thought of the day: "Dude, I know my life is f 'ed up, but right now I'm teetering on the border of maintaining my ever-serious composure and bursting out laughing at your ridiculously calm, trying-to-seem-understanding..ness."
Notice the laden-with-quotes format..filler. I know my posts have been rather short and weird and nondescript lately, but again, I find that I really don't have much to say that can be said.
I got my last hep. B shot today. Woohoo. I love how the nurses chit-chat in an attempt to alleviate anxiety. Well, luckily I don't have vaccination anxiety in the first place. It's the same every time.."What's your major? Where are you from? How do you like it?"
Pertinent thought of the day: "Dude, I know my life is f 'ed up, but right now I'm teetering on the border of maintaining my ever-serious composure and bursting out laughing at your ridiculously calm, trying-to-seem-understanding..ness."
Notice the laden-with-quotes format..filler. I know my posts have been rather short and weird and nondescript lately, but again, I find that I really don't have much to say that can be said.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home